Conference, demos and discussion days on auditory feedback for motor learning, music, interacion and rehabilitation.
Thirty researchers, teachers and students attended the Legos Days on March 18th and 19th 2014 at IRCAM. We organized two days of conference, demos and discussion around diverse topics:
- auditory feedbakc for motor learning, continuous and rhythmic aspects
- sonification and perception of drawing movements
- motor rehabiltation, with special cases of stroke patients, musicians and dystonic children
- relationships between auditory and body perception in sonic surface interactions
- interactive sound design and auditory object affordances
The goal of this event was to gather people working on interactive auditory feebback with different approaches and applications, which is an emerging community among people coming from computer science, audio processing, neuroscience, rehabilitation and sports.
Hands-on demos and intense discussions gace rise to news collaboration opportunities and exchange words on latest findings, experimental protocols and formalization of concepts.
- Floris van Vugt, IMMM Hannover and CAP lab in Lyon
Auditory feedback in learning, re-learning and over-learning of motor regularity.
Ana Tajadura-Jiménez, Laboratory of Action and Body, UCLIC, University College London Sonification of surface interactions: Influences on body sense, surface perception, behavior and emotion
- Etienne Thoret, Laboratoire de Mécanique et d’Acoustique (LMA Marseille)
Auditory perception of drawing movements: when motor cues shape auditory cognitive processes.
Eric O. Boyer, Frédéric Bevilacqua, Houix Olivier (IRCAM)
Latest updates on the Legos project.
Demos made by:
Eric O. Boyer, Jules Françoise, Olivier Houix, Frédéric Bevilacqua (IRCAM)
Etienne Thoret (LMA Marseille)
Eric O. Boyer & Frédéric Bevilacqua (IRCAM)